Saturday, March 13, 2010

Night 4&5 Catchup

Nights 4 & 5 were not all that interesting if you are a reader, as we stayed in a Wal-Mart parking lot(Wal-Mart welcomes RVers as they assume that you'll buy your to-get list there if you are sleeping in the parking lot - yes, Lisa & I did spend one of our honeymoon nights in a Wal-Mart parking lot)on N4 and broke down and got a priceline Hilton Resort for N5. Yes, RV life isn't quite as romantic as Vdara in Vegas so we were ready for a nice hotel with all the ammenities. This brings me to another subject, that of frugality. It's a wonder that Lisa & I are on the same page here as some people that know me well might say that I am on the extreme end of it, I guess she see's the benefit now that we can justify a 25 day honeymoon. Either way, given that our nightly cost for the RV is less than a bill at Ruby Tuesday's for two, we have budgeted in some nice priceline hotel nights along the way, especialy when we roll through San Diego for Lisa's Birthday. The RV deal that I hooked up is one for the ages and too complicated to explain over the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment